home about contact product love sponsor

Friday, August 2, 2013

Last Weekend: Justin Timberlake & Jay Z at the Rosebowl!!!

OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS I SAW JT!!

Last weekend I took my first girls' trip since Emmett was born. My sisters, our friend Rachel and I drove to Pasadena for a JT & Jay Z concert. It. Was. Amazing.

Our weekend, in iPhone pictures:

Playin in some puddles before saying our goodbyes. :(

Goodbyes are the worst!

Quick Starbucks run on our way out of town! Green teas for everyone!
I sent selfies to Ray and Emmett all day erryday so Emmett wouldn't know I was gone.

Windmills in Palm Springs.

The beach!! Crescent Beach in Laguna Beach, CA.

All the single (and married) ladies!

Post-picnic, pre-concert posed shot. Love these girls!
Somebody's happy to be at the Rose Bowl! Isn't she cute?
We be on our suit and tie!
Please excuse that enormous beer in my hand. Waiting for the show to start!


We had such a good time! I missed my boys so much, but mama needed a weekend away. The show was amazing and now we're all dying to see JT on his own when he's here in Phoenix in December. More JT please!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like such an awesome weekend! Love your blog.

    Mel
    Mel's Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel! I can't wait to check yours out!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...