home about contact product love sponsor

Friday, December 7, 2012

5 Months!

My baby is 5 months old. 5 MONTHS! He's getting so big, and he seriously get's cuter every day. Every new thing he does is so funny and exciting, and Ray and I are having so much fun with him.

I used to tell Ray that I wished Emmett was a "forever baby". When he was little tiny it was hard for me to imagine him getting bigger, and I wanted him to stay tiny and snuggly forever. But now, I have to admit, he gets better every day!

He has become super interested in everything that Ray and I do- he loves to watch us talk, eat, cook, whatever. He laughs and laughs at us and our hearts break at how cute he is. It's pretty great.

My new favorite thing he does- every morning when we are waking up I bring him into bed with me and he lays there and "touches" my face. I say "touches" in quotes because he's mostly scratching and grabbing and pulling my hair, but it's the absolute sweetest part of my day. He is all boy- wild and a little violent (in that baby boy way) and stinky and so silly.

I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I can't wait until he is sitting up, and then crawling all over the house, and then walking and talking one day. Gah!

Here are a few pics, so you can watch him grow. :)





(Go Dawgs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...