home about contact product love sponsor

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

18/52

"A portrait of my Emmett boy, once a week, every week in 2014."

This week, Emmett loves socks. He noticed his little sock basket in his room the other day and asks to wear socks with his sandals every morning. (I'm raising a 70 year old man!) He especially loves this green sock, and after a couple days of asking to wear it, I finally let him, even though I could only find the one. It made him so happy. He proudly wore that one sock under that one sandal all afternoon. We rode our bike to the store, and ran around the back yard, and he giggled every time he saw that sock on his foot.

He's the sweetest, silliest little boy, and I love him so much it hurts my little heart. I can't imagine my life without him. This week, I want to remember those sweet, silly little knees. Those chubby, soft hands. And that one foot in that one sock. So perfect.

4 comments:

  1. Seriously adorable. I love that it's only one sock. So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story, my son is adament at the moment that he should wear a tea cosy as a hat! I seem to have one spare green sock just like that. Maybe together we might have a matching pair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes! Although I kinda love him in just the one... ;)
      I've always looked forward to this stage, when they start to have opinions about what they wear and fixate on a fireman's hat or rain boots or some silly thing they never want to take off. Socks are our first venture into that territory and I LOVE IT!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...