home about contact product love sponsor

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Halloween Costume Ideas

I made the mistake this morning of clicking into Amazon's Halloween costume shop... Commence the drooling and the happy tears from all the cute ever!

Here are some of my favorites:


Isn't this the cutest little lion??


Oh my gosh how cute is this little mouse for a baby girl?


Emmett would hate me if I tried to put him in this one. He wants to run freeeeeee! But it's so precious for a tiny baby! Especially Nemo fans. ;)

 
 Emmett is really into cows y'all. He can spot a cow from a mile away, and walks around all day saying "moooooooo". He has a big cow print from Ikea that he says hello to first thing every morning. It's really adorable. So when I saw this cow costume I almost died! It's so dang cute! I think we'll have to get him this one. If it's cold out I'll put little black leggings and a long sleeved t-shirt under it, but I'm hoping it's warm enough that he can wear it on it's own. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...