home about contact product love sponsor

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Valentine's Day Pretties

Valentine's Day Pretties




Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays. I know it's cheesy and has become a Hallmark holiday, marketed to make people buy silly things and to make single people feel bad about themselves. But to me, it's a day that's all about love, and what could be wrong with that? 

I thought it would be fun to put together a few pretty things that I think are perfect for Valentine's gifts for ladies. There are a few things that your friends might love (one year I mailed #2 to a bunch of friends as a surprise. So fun!), and a few that you might want your husband to see. Feel free to leave this blog post open on his computer... hint, hint!

1, 2 & 3: ban.do. I love this little shop! I want just about everything in it, but it is great for gifts for your friends for special occasions, or just because. :) Bobby pinsMini Heart pin, and the world's cutest headband.

4 & 5: Anthropologie. I mean really, everything at Anthropologie would make a perfect Valentine's Day (or any day..) gift, but I managed to narrow it down to two items. The sweetest tea towel, with a heart made of ribbons, and JUST GIVE ME THIS WATCH MMKAY?

6: Thatch & Thistle Supply Co. I'm a sucker for pretty packaging. Give me ribbons and bows, twine and glitter tape and watch me work. I go crazy for it. Wrapping presents has become my love language. So when I came across Thatch & Thistle I thought I'd died and gone to heaven! This beautifully curated shop has something for everyone, at incredibly good prices. And Brynne, the shop owner, is as sweet as she can be. (Follow her on Instagram here!) For Valentine's Day, she has everything from perfect little pink heart stickers to mini clothespins dipped in red and pink to pretty party straws for even the most tasteful hostess. Just search "Valentine" in her shop and prepare to swoon. 

7: Gap Body. I've recently re-discovered Gap Body and y'all, what a treasure. They have waaaay prettier things than Victoria's Secret, and much, much better prices. This little number is too cute for words, and even though it seems incredibly impractical, you'll find reasons to wear it. Trust me. ;)

8, 9 & 10: By Boe. This is one of my favorite jewelry shops. I love love love anything gold and dainty and girly, so I'm pretty much in heaven with their delicate wire creations. I used to own a pair of these sweet wire heart earrings, but I lost one and it's all just very tragic. These little droplets are everything, and Ray I will be needing this bracelet, k? 

Have I missed anything? What's on your list of wants or gifts you plan to give friends? I wish I was better at handmade gifts, because we all know they are far better than anything you can buy. Alas, I am not the least bit crafty, so off to the stores I go. 

All my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...