home about contact product love sponsor

Friday, May 31, 2013

7 Quick Takes {2}

Linking up with Jen over at Conversion Diary for 7 Quick Takes Friday!

1. TGIF, right guys?
I can't even tell you much I look forward to Fridays. Every single Thursday I wake up thinking it's Friday, only to have my heart shattered into 684 billion pieces when my sweet husband brings me back to reality. So, Thursday mornings are rough, but Friday evenings are everything.

2. This afternoon as I rushed into my coworkers office to grab something from his printer, he smiled at me and said he was happy to see me in a better mood today. Was I that awful yesterday? Apparently I smile a lot more on Fridays. What can I say.

3. My brothers brought Lucia her car last weekend, so she has been bringing Emmett to see me on my lunch breaks all week long. It is a major mid-day boost for me to see his sweet smiling face. I squeeze him and kiss him as many times as I can in 20 minutes, and then it's back to crazy work I go.

4. Enough about work already. It's FRIDAY.

5. I read this post today, and just really loved it. The mama who wrote it is a friend of mine, and y'all, she's a really good mom. She's so amazing in my mind, so her words are a big reminder to me that all of us have insecurities. All of us wish we were better than we are. It's so important for us to be open and honest with each other. To talk about the hard things, and share in our victories. Motherhood is a beautiful, hard, wonderful, difficult thing, but it isn't meant to be lonely. Let's build each other up every day!

6. Tomorrow one of my good friends is getting married. I just love weddings! I can't wait to see her all in white, and see his face as he watches her walk down the aisle. So exciting!

7. I'll leave you with a couple of pictures from tonight. Have a great weekend!!

Emmett had beans for dinner... Can you tell?

Gah! Rolled jeans on a baby. NOTHING cuter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...