home about contact product love sponsor

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Modcloth "Uniquely You" Challenge

I'm trying something a little bit different today, y'all. Last week, Modcloth approached me and asked me to participate in their Uniquely You challenge. They asked me to put together an outfit built around their Staple of Your Style Dress using Polyvore, and I was happy to oblige!

I create style boards once a month (most months!) for Morgan over at PDB, so I'm familiar with Polyvore and love using it. It's so fun! I really love the dress that Modcloth chose for this week's challenge. It feels very Mad Men to me, so I wanted to build an outfit that lends itself to that particular era, while still feeling modern. Here's what I came up with:

Modcloth Madmen-Inspired Ensemble


I picture a red lip and a blow out for a night out with the girls. What do you think?

Thanks for including me Modcloth!

P.S. I'm adding that clutch and those earrings to my Christmas list. Someone tell my husband..

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...