home about contact product love sponsor

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

4/52

A photo of my boy, once a week, every week in 2014.
This last week, Emmett has slept. He takes long naps, and sleeps from 7:30 to 7. What. A. Dream. He is happy, and rested, and so are we. Each morning and afternoon when he wakes, he stays in his crib just playing and chatting with his "manimals." He roars to his lion and blows air from pursed lips at his elephants. This week, I wanted to remember my little angel boy in his crib, where he's happy and content to hang out for as long as I'll let him.

14 comments:

  1. Is that you Anna Kate? Just a few moments ago? It is you ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, thanks for being a part of this!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen. Sleeping babies are a gift from the heavens hahaha!!!! What a cutie!!! ...and that elephant shirt...gimme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A rare gift around here! I know, I love that shirt too! It's from Peek! (bought on sale, of course..)

      Delete
  4. Such a sweet memory...I love waking up to hear Sadie on the monitor chatting away to all of her "babies." Thank you for sharing and linking up with us...I hope you'll keep joining in! xoxo
    www.sadieskyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it the sweetest!? I love hearing his little voice over the monitor so much. Thanks for having me!

      Delete
  5. So cute! Sleep is an amazing thing! I found your blog via the link up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! Ahhh sleep is everything around here! We got so used to not getting any! ;)

      Delete
  6. You are so lucky to be blessed with a good sleeper! What a handsome little guy he is too. Thanks for sharing and for linking up with Living Arrows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hayley! We are enjoying every minute of sleep we're getting these days! He has always been a TERRIBLE sleeper, so we are pinching ourselves!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...