home about contact product love sponsor

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

10/52

"A portrait of my kiddo, once a week, every week in 2014."

Since moving in to our new place, Emmett and I spend most of our time in the back yard. The weather is so nice this time of year, just on the verge of hot, so we enjoy it while we can. Since Emmett was born, Ray and I have wanted a back yard full of grass for him to play in, and now that we have one, Emmett loves it just as much as we thought he would.

This week, I want to remember my Emmett, sitting outside in the grass, wearing the size 6-12 months tank outfit he wore to his first birthday party (I promise, he grows!) and his little hat backwards, eating berries without a care in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...